Offering you the wedding of your dreams, exactly as you imagine it.
Custom Professionally Designed Wedding Ceremony
ROMANCE IS REQUIRED
- Officiant attire can be eloquent in a tux, robe or dark suit. Casual dress may be more your style or jeans and a cowboy hat…the bride is the boss.
- Location can be an intimate candlelight eloping ceremony, beautiful garden location, chapel, the venue that fits your personality and style. We will try to arrange whatever your heart desires. We can also help you write your own vows to make your wedding day your own.
- With our Wedding Shop of Services we can create wedding packages that can include everything from music, photography, makeup artistry, to the glow sticks for your unforgettable ceremony. Our passion is to have Fun, Romance, and Make Lasting Memories.
- We have 15 Wedding Officiants who offer both daytime and evening wedding services. Call or text us at 214.282.5354 to reserve your wedding date with one of our Ministers.
- Twogether in Texas counseling program is available.
- Fees are based on location, minister chosen, length of ceremony, eloping, weekday or weekend, holiday, time of ceremony, etc. The basic fee for eloping couples who just want to sign the marriage license with an “I DO” is $50. The average price for a ceremony in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex is between $185 and $300.
- Ministers are available for Quinceañeras . View the Officiant page to meet our bilingual ministers.